Is Your Technology Up To the Task?
If you work in a field where “durable” fits the job description, there’s only one device that you need to make sure that you use on a daily basis. Panasonic Toughbook is the original rugged laptop manufacturer. From 10.1” tablets to fully rugged and detachable laptops, the Toughbook series ensures there is a durable form factor to meet the needs of a mobile workflow. It’s optimized to withstand rough and demanding conditions, making it perfect for anyone that works a job where they’re always on-the-go. In this blog, we’ll discuss the key features that set the Panasonic Toughbook series apart from other rugged devices.
What Are the Benefits of the Panasonic Toughbook?
- It features the power required to get challenging jobs done in critical environments, including sixth generation Intel Core vPro processor technology.
- It offers a durable design, prepared to meet (and exceed) the industry standard: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F, and IP65.
- Don’t worry about security—the Panasonic Toughbook includes fingerprint readers for dual-factor authentication, insertable or contactless SmartCard readers, and dual Kensington lock slots to secure the tablet and the keyboard.
- It offers a flexible solution, with six usage modes suitable for virtually any environment or situation.
- The Toughbook offers a fully-optimized software solution in Windows 10 Pro, with an option to downgrade to Windows 7.
- Excellent graphics provided by Intel HD Graphics 515.
- Reliable data capture, leaving nothing up to chance.
- It sets the standard for electromagnetic interference, drop-resistance, shock, temperature, humidity, rain and sand, vibration, explosive atmosphere, and waterproof and dustproof ingress.
- The magnesium alloy case provides high-quality protection and includes a built-in handle for simple carrying. It also features a kickstand that is ideal for desktop stability.
- The laptop has been purpose-built for mobile workers, and it boasts a number of unbeatable features including a 10.1” sunlight-viewable display and a backlit keyboard that is 16 percent bigger than the previous Toughbook 19.
- It has a standard 2 MP webcam and an optional 8 MP rear camera, making it ideal for field workers.
- The Toughbook offers exceptionally long battery life, and the option to add another battery in the keyboard dock if necessary.
- There are a number of other optional features that provide additional versatility, including a 1D/2D-capable barcode reader, a magstripe reader, and a 4G LTE multi-carrier modem or dedicated GPS.
- There is a good selection of accessories that can be used with the device including vehicle docks, carry cases, and a rotating hand strap.
- Replaceable items are widely available. These include waterproof stylus pens, protective screen films, tethers, and AC adapters and batteries.
- The starting price for the new Panasonic Toughbook 20 is $3,099 making it affordable.
- All devices carry a standard three-year limited warranty.