Work From Home Readiness
Click here to see how we can help you securely Work From Home.
Bizco is committed to helping our community prepare for unexpected circumstances that could shut down business. Below are some of the questions you should consider:
- Home internet connection
- PC or laptop with active (preferably corporate AV software)
- Ability to complete calls from home
- Printing Capabilities
- Are their specific employees to designate for working from home?
- Do you have corporate laptops to distribute to all essential work from home personnel or do you intend for employees to use their own computers
- Do you have a firewall with VPN? Do you have enough licenses to support the number of employees that may have to work remotely?
- Can your internet connection support an increase of VPN users to support all work remotely activity?
- Do you have a phone system that supports remote workers connected via Internet? Can it seamlessly distribute calls inbound and outbound from your remote workers?
- Are your critical applications supported over VPN or do you need another method of connectivity to your network?